Sunday 7 April 2013

First Product Empties!

So this may be new to some, and a very regular thing for others... but here I am to present to you all my first ever product EMPTIES video/post!

As I have mentioned in my video, I very rarely finish a product completely (mainly because I go off and open a new product) so if you're ever in my room, you will see millions of half empty foundations/powders/slightly used blushes... etc! It's a mess.

But alas, I finally finished my first MAC product and I am thrilled. I was so excited that I hit pan that I already wanted to purchase a back up... but decided that I probably should try to finish up the other already half used products.

I'm hoping that this will motivate me to keep at the products and try to finish them... but is it just me or do some people find other people go through makeup products so quickly?? I mean, do some people eat them or something? Because I remember I would watch them haul it, and nek minnit it's in their empties! I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong because nothing seems to finish on me! haha. Alright, so enough with the rambling... onto the post!



Products I've finished this month:


If you haven't seen the video, I've included it here:




What's on my face:

FACE

EYES:
- Ever Bilena clear mascara

LIPS:
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 112

So that's it! I will try to accompany all my new videos with a blogpost with details of what makeup I'm wearing and such so people can refer here for those details. Also because when some people ask it's already been so long that I've forgotten!

Also, I've finally got the book I was talking about in my previous post. So I'll be having a browse through that tonight, and hopefully get some inspiration :)

Righteo, that's all for now folks! Until next time :)
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. haha I will try!! Its so satisfying when you finish a product!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40550168-1