Friday 12 April 2013

Current Romwe Sale

Just a heads up about the romwe sale currently happening



Right now-get a second pair of leggings for HALF PRICE... 
 Oh, your Bestie is gonna love them! 
 What are you waiting for? Go to ROMWE! 

Use code: second50% 
One order can only contain 2 pairs. Limited supply! First come, first served! 
From April 10th to 12th. 

I've actually just been browsing romwe and there were definitely pieces that caught my eye.


Here's my ROMWE.COM Wishlist:




What are your picks from romwe?



Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Oh my god, those sequin shorts are absolutely perfect! x

    Meant To Attend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! xx

    http://peacenlovexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never shopped on romwe before but they look reasonably affordable ! great post love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ! I love yor blog and your YouTube videos !!

    If you have time please check out my blog :)
    www.thestylefile0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40550168-1